Principal Engineer - Connectivity Product Manager
Join us as a Connectivity Product Manager!
Come join Connectivity team where you will help build and manage network, voice and hosting solutions within an enterprise-scale environment for critical business technology functions. You will have cross-platform responsibility and frequent collaboration opportunities across both technical partner teams and users. You will be key to our agile transformation and the strong use of product owners in our space.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Lead and approve software and infrastructure engineering efforts to meet the specifications of the project or service request, functional and non-functional requirements
- Report progress on issues related to larger initiatives to senior leadership
- Oversee preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve complex problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Provide thought-leadership within team and to the broader community to promote, re-use and develop agile process and capabilities
- Lead and approve the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services
- Prepares and shares strategic technical roadmap for platform or infrastructure services
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10+ years total work experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams at the enterprise level
- Experience building credibility, trust, and rapport across multiple business groups
- Experience in an Agile work environment
- Experience with Product Owner or related roles
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top