Lead UI Engineer - Identity and Access Management
Lead UI Engineer - Identity and Access Management Apply Now Job ID INF000B3P Date posted 05/22/2017 Location Sunnyvale, California
JOIN US AS A LEAD UI ENGINEER
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Access Management, IAM, Identity, UI, User Interface, Oracle, Active Directory
The Lead UI Engineer position analyzes, designs, builds, tests configure / customize UI components based on business requirements. Creates implementations that meet architectural and operational requirements and perform to expectations. Develops knowledge in an architecture platform or infrastructure service and contributes to life cycle management and operational health of the platform. Performs these activities following TTS standards and processes.
[email protected] is going through a major transformation to advance Target's business goals through increased security, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements and enhancing overall operational efficiencies, by providing the right access to the right people at the right time.
- Hands on development role
- 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional
- 3+ years of core development experience with Node JS and Angular JS development and related technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies
- Proficiency in Linux environment.
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able twork independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- CI/CD experience a huge plus
- 5+ years of experience building mobile and web applications
- Experience with ES6 features like modules, generators, and restructuring
- Experience working with NodeJS and Express
- Experience working with Mustache based templating frameworks like Handlebars or Hogan JS (understanding of other frameworks like Angular is a nice to have
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility issues across all devices
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (preferably LESS)
- Experience with build tools (preferably Grunt but Gulp will do too)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years total work experience
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems in User Interface development.
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise.
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top