Lead Service Manager - Enterprise Stability Measurement, Problem Management, and Communication.
Description: JOIN US AS A LEAD SERVICE MANAGER - Enterprise Stability Measurement, Problem Management, and Communication.
About This Opportunity
This role is part of Target's Technology Operations Center team, where the goal is to develop the enterprise lens and visibility on the state of technology stability. Another big priority of this team is to create frameworks and solutions that drive awareness on top stability priorities, and generate communication forums and products that reach across the organization. In the TOC, you'll be an integral voice in the awareness and actions that lead to Target's unparalleled shopping experience for our guest.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of producing high value and highly visible analytic insights. You will derive satisfaction from making it easy for others to transcend overwhelming data to easy to understand information. You can and will make a difference to our guests and to our business by elevating and advocating the power of technology availability. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
You will drive outstanding technology availability results by enabling and accelerating TTS insights into trends and themes. You'll enable and influence leaders who value your credibility, thanks to the quality and reliability of your insights. To teams across TTS, you'll bring your skills for analytical rigor, creative problem-solving and sound decision-making. You will learn the many technology systems utilized by our guests, business, and TTS and use your growing knowledge as a subject matter expert consultant to drive process enhancements/improvements TTS. You will represent and partner with teams like EDABI to ensure we leveraging tools like to DOMO to make the data easy and accessible.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Service Manager, you'll take the lead as you...
- Develop and produce key performance indicators and measurements for technology availability and stability
- Synthesize and analyze measured data points and transform into insights that are shared within across the organization to improve stability and efficient action.
- Create executive level communication that continually improves the insights needed to generate goals and outcomes.
- Evaluates and proposes new technical solutions that further and enhance the ability to generate insights - AI, ML, NLP, you name it. These are all avenues to pursue to get the job done easier and better.
- Develop a modern Problem Management framework that integrates across diverse DevOps and SRE philosophies, tools, and organization.
- Drive a continuous improvement plan by setting your sights on an autonomous future, while generating the tactical plans to make measureable progress.
- Demonstrate a service mindsight, ensuring that the service provides high quality and high value that meets the needs and requirements of all stakeholders
- Works in an Agile development model, proactively developing and grooming the backlog to ensure outcomes are clear and achieved.
- Promote team performance by building team cohesiveness, motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, and ensuring an inclusive culture.
- 8-10 years total years IT and/or Data Analytics experience
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Consulting, communication, influence without authority, ability to deal with ambiguity, data visualization, and meeting facilitation
- Data analysis experience; Ability to synthesize data and think critically
- Sees solutions from cross-functional perspective and clearly delivers against enterprise business needs
- Agile development experience
- Proven decision-making and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build upon ideas/concepts/theories and achieve the desired goal
- Broad knowledge of technology infrastructure, networking, and products
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top