Lead Product Owner - Stores Data Movement
JOIN US AS A LEAD PRODUCT OWNER – STORES DATA MOVEMENT
The Lead Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts key business objectives and strategies for the product(s).
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for created product(s), working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Provide competitive analysis, monitoring, SWOT/Gap Analysis to stakeholders.
- Share common vision with Scrum teams, including engineers, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives.
- Encourages the open exchange of information, questions and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organizations direction
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- Solicits and leverages feedback from key stakeholders and users of product(s)
- 2-5 years in a product owner/management and strategy role
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology acumen and desire to learn
- Store applications expertise and/or experience
- Product Owner certification
- 3-6 years of expertise, coding or developing experience
Back to top