Lead Product Owner - Optimization
The Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by internalizing the user personas, prioritizing business requirements that maximize business value, deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. The product owner also represents the “voice of data sciences and optimization” possibilities with the business teams in supply chain. The product owner will work with a broad set of Supply Chain stakeholders to develop an Optimization solution that can be applied to a wide ranging set of Supply Chain practices, enabling faster and more efficient replenishment of merchandise to our retail locations and direct to guest shipments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts key business objectives and strategies for the product(s).
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for created product(s), working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Provides competitive analysis, monitoring, Market, SWOT and Gap Analysis to key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage small and/or local SCRUM teams, including engineers, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives.
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organizations direction
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- 2-3 years in a product owner, manager, or strategy role
- 5+ years in a supply chain focused role, especially replenishment
- 3-5 years of expertise in coding and optimization
- Experience working in an agile development.
- Experience in retail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Digital expertise and experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Supply Chain products like Llamasoft, Haskell or JDA
- Experience with ecommerce
- Hands on experience with Mathematical Optimization
- Product Owner certification
Back to top