Lead Product Owner - Guest Security Platform
Description: The Guest Security Platform (GSP) team is looking for a Lead Technical Product Owner. GSP allows guests to identify and access their profile information, while keeping that data safe and secure. In this role, you will set the overall strategic vision for GSP as an enterprise asset within the Target Retail Platform. You will work closely with API GW, ID2, and domain services teams to continue to drive security maturity for the enterprise.
* Accountable for delivery of Guest Security Platform (GSP) product outcomes
GSP is OAuth2 and OpenID Connect compliant
GSP is responsible for guest authentication, management of guest security tokens, and protection of secure resources
Maintain documentation and definition of the platform capabilities
Manage account linking capabilities between GSP guest accounts and external 3rd party security platforms
Manage resource definition and sharing between guest accounts
Support and own OAuth client configuration for guest facing applications
* GSP system health, monitoring, reporting, and tracking business strategic goals
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Product teams at Target Corporation are accountable for the delivery of product outcomes. Product outcomes are a combination of delivering business value features, and creating a technology system that is easily maintained and highly reliable. Product teams have one shared backlog that is inclusive of all product, back end and front end technology, as well as research and design work.
As a Lead Product Owner, you will work in the product model and will partner to develop a comprehensive product strategy, related roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs) for your respective product. You will need to leverage the knowledge of your product, as well as customer feedback and establish other relevant data points to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product.
You will be the "voice of the product" to all key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the product team is getting the direction and support that it needs to be successful. You will develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics, and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders.
You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction. You will foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles, and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while pursuing and completing yours.
Job duties may change due to business needs.
• 4 year degree and 5+ years of experience
• Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
• Able to apply knowledge of how a product is designed, built, deployed, and maintained in an enterprise environment
• Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
• Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
• Experience in authentication platforms like OAuth
• Experience with security-related capabilities and experiences
Back to top