Lead Product Owner - Assets Protection
JOIN US AS A LEAD PRODUCT OWNER
About This Opportunity
The Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Product Owner, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Accountable for development and health of the created product, working in the product model and collaborating with key partners and stakeholder management for the product.
- Prioritize backlog weekly and communicate to team and partners
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product.
- Maintain and refine backlog: Create user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Work in scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives and attending all scrum meetings.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization’s direction
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- 7-9 years of experience with 2-3 years in a product role or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Expert in product area
- Experience in a Technology organization
- Agile certification
- Product Owner certification
Back to top