Lead Enterprise Architect - Loyalty, Marketing, and Guest
Join us as a Lead Enterprise Architect – Loyalty, Marketing and Guest
Similar Industry Titlesand Key Words: EnterpriseArchitect, Digital Architect, Mobile Architect, Web Architect
About This Opportunity
Calling allforward-thinking, technical enterprise architects! Be part of Target’s Agile and DevOps journeywhile driving overall architecture strategy! Use your skills, experience and talents to help reinvent the EnterpriseArchitecture discipline. As a Lead Enterprise Architect, you’ll take thelead as you…
- Develop architecture strategy and platform architecture design, develop architecture features.
- Serve as a technical expert to Target Loyalty, Marketing and Guest teams and provide technical guidance to architects and engineers in those teams and partner organizations across Target.
- Work with engineering professionals, architects and others within Target to ensure that the solution will scale appropriately while being cost effective.
- Articulate architecture vision, IT strategies, and trade-offs to stakeholders, including senior leadership and business partners.
- Identify opportunities in the Loyalty, Marketing and Guest platforms that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability. Create architecture specifications to meet the platform needs. Lead proof of concept for opportunities
- Propose platform architecture solutions and ensure the engineering teams and Senior Leadership align with the solutions.
- Maintain technology roadmap of the engineering platform and proactively work with the product management organization and engineering managers in driving the technology roadmap.
- Lead long term architecture strategy, and ensure compliance of the reference architecture and security requirements.
- Champion Agile and DevOps mindsets and approaches
- Partner with members of our development organization to develop and communicate a comprehensive IT strategy
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years Java and Open Source web systems and services
- 3+ years data management and integration experience
- 1+ years web security in datacenter and cloud
- 1+ years cloud architecture
- 1+ years NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j or Hadoop)
- 1+ years of architecture in an Agile environment. Has a working knowledge of designing and implementing software architectures (application, data persistence, high-volume/low-latency data integration)
- Ability to stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Ability to convey technical solutions clearly to the entire organization
- Ability to provide workdirection to a small team as needed
- Extensive modern digital architectures, such as cloud, microservices, and APIs.
- Experience using CDNs to accelerate digital systems
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone, React) and Node.js
- Large retail background a plus, but not required.
- Has a working knowledge of building services for Mobile Applications
- Experience with digital marketing techniques, tools and tracking mechanisms
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top