Lead Enterprise Architect - Loyalty, Marketing, and Guest
Join us as a Lead Enterprise Architect – Loyalty, Marketing and Guest
Similar Industry Titlesand Key Words: EnterpriseArchitect, Digital Architect, Mobile Architect, Web Architect
About This Opportunity
Calling allforward-thinking, technical enterprise architects! Be part of Target’s Agile and DevOps journeywhile driving overall architecture strategy! Use your skills, experience and talents to help reinvent the EnterpriseArchitecture discipline. As a Lead Enterprise Architect, you’ll take thelead as you…
- Develop architecture strategy and platform architecture design, develop architecture features.
- Serve as a technical expert to Target Loyalty, Marketing and Guest teams and provide technical guidance to architects and engineers in those teams and partner organizations across Target.
- Work with engineering professionals, architects and others within Target to ensure that the solution will scale appropriately while being cost effective.
- Articulate architecture vision, IT strategies, and trade-offs to stakeholders, including senior leadership and business partners.
- Identify opportunities in the Loyalty, Marketing and Guest platforms that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability. Create architecture specifications to meet the platform needs. Lead proof of concept for opportunities
- Propose platform architecture solutions and ensure the engineering teams and Senior Leadership align with the solutions.
- Maintain technology roadmap of the engineering platform and proactively work with the product management organization and engineering managers in driving the technology roadmap.
- Lead long term architecture strategy, and ensure compliance of the reference architecture and security requirements.
- Champion Agile and DevOps mindsets and approaches
- Partner with members of our development organization to develop and communicate a comprehensive IT strategy
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years Java and Open Source web systems and services
- 3+ years data management and integration experience
- 1+ years web security in datacenter and cloud
- 1+ years cloud architecture
- 1+ years NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j or Hadoop)
- 1+ years of architecture in an Agile environment. Has a working knowledge of designing and implementing software architectures (application, data persistence, high-volume/low-latency data integration)
- Ability to stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Ability to convey technical solutions clearly to the entire organization
- Ability to provide workdirection to a small team as needed
- Extensive modern digital architectures, such as cloud, microservices, and APIs.
- Experience using CDNs to accelerate digital systems
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone, React) and Node.js
- Large retail background a plus, but not required.
- Has a working knowledge of building services for Mobile Applications
- Experience with digital marketing techniques, tools and tracking mechanisms
Back to top