Lead Engineer, Product Security - Vulnerability Management
JOIN US AS A LEAD ENGINEER
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Security Engineer, Product Security, Vulnerability Management, Vuln Mgmt, Tenable, Nessus, DevOps, CI/CD, Containers, Microservices.
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking agile and DevOps Security Engineering team. As a Security Engineer, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Enable Target’s security strategy by developing and maturity model Vulnerability Management solutions to align with modern IT practices such as CI/CD, Cloud hosting, DevOps.
- Work with security operations teams to support Vulnerability Management roadmap and capabilities
- Stay on top of development teams’ practices, continue to mature vuln mgmt services and expanding capabilities to align with modern practices such as containers, microservices, etc.
- Manage overall software development cycle, driving best practices and ensuring development of high quality code for common assets and framework components.
- Be accountable for all aspects of solution – design, implementation, lifecycle, scale/expansion, etc.
- Be a leading voice on focused and growing team that is embracing SecDevOps and continuous delivery of security capabilities, mentor and help mature junior engineers to higher levels of tech competency.
- Develop and execute on long range technology strategy roadmaps.
- Stay current with latest security trends and application attack vectors and techniques.
- Continuously assess current technology footprint and market offerings, drive technology decisions, lead PoCs of new solutions/capabilities
- Manage and execute against project/agile plans and set deadlines
- Drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment
- Manage cross-product technical dependencies and drive resolutions to conflicts
- Advocate for technologies, frameworks, design patterns, processes and guiding values of the domain architecture
- Ensure all code adheres to all development & security standards
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years total work experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- 5+ years of security architecture or engineering experience
- Demonstrated strong desire to stay current on emerging technology and building upon open source projects
- Experience in assessing and deploying solutions from start-up/smaller companies at enterprise scale
- Experience in utilizing DevOps skillset to deliver Security services
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Expert level with building and delivering Vulnerability Management capabilities utilizing tools such as Nessus, Onapsis, Qualys guard, Nexpose, etc.
Back to top