Lead Engineer- Cyber Security Development Team
Description: About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation - and right now, we are up to big things.
About This Opportunity in Target's Cyber Fusion Center (CFC): The Cyber Fusion Center is the heart of Target's security team and a place where innovation happens daily. Interested in a culture that combines invention and creative freedom, ongoing learning, engineering excellence, and stellar outcomes? We are too - that's why we work here!
Join our team to take new application security solutions from concept to release, collaborating with developers and security engineers to innovate on helping defend Target's network using cutting-edge technologies.
Don't know much about security? That's okay: just show us you're interested, motivated, and want to learn.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience 7+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from requirement to production
- Strong problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Team attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Development experience in any of the following: Node.js, React, Vue, CSS, Bulma, webpack, Go
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with any of the following: Git, Docker
- Database administration: Postgres
- Test automation development: Mocha, Cypress, Drone
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Back to top