Lead Data Product Owner - Target AI
Description: JOIN US AS A LEAD DATA PRODUCT OWNER - DEMAND FORECASTING ENGINE
The Lead Data Product Owner represents the "voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary updates and functionality to all customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafts key business objectives and strategies for the Demand Forecasting product(s).
- Possess a deep understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration/dependencies.
- Accountable for creating product - working in the Product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Provide competitive analysis, monitoring, SWOT/Gap Analysis to stakeholders.
- Share common vision with Scrum teams, including data and AI engineers - ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives.
- Encourages the open exchange of information, questions and viewpoints.
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organizations direction.
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome obstacles.
- Solicits and leverages feedback from key stakeholders and users of product(s).
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Data Analytics or relevant experience with data products
- 3 plus years of experience in a Technical Product Owner role
- Superior data and analytical skills
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Ability to work and collaborate with international and cross department teams
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive technology acumen and a desire to learn
- 3 plus years of coding or developing experience end to end with data products
- A passion for analytics and work with large amounts of data
- Embraces new technologies and skillsets
- Product Owner certification
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Back to top