Lead Data Architect - DVM
Description: Data Architect DVM
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future. The challenges and scale are big. You'll have the opportunity to lead a team that designs, develops, and supports innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms, and environments, building tomorrow's technologies and capabilities.
• Prepare strategy, design documents, training documents, support development team and other technical/functional aspects related to SAP Data Archiving and Data Volume Management
• Should have had exposure to following systems for Data Archiving: FI (Financial Control), CO (Controlling), MM, SD
• Gather business requirements-Develop functional spec as needed
• Support Data Aging/Data Archiving in SAP CAR App on HANA
• Support Reporting and Analytics requirements
• Plan, Monitor & Communicate archive strategy
• Work with leading technologies from SAP and latest integration and support packages.
• Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements.
• Support and enforce security and information protection standards.
• Support business issues related to archiving process
• Manage SLAs for outages, upgrades and maintenance for all assigned systems
• Provide documentation for audit requests
• Understanding of Solution Manager DVM work center a plus
• Familiar with Hadoop technologies.
• Experience in Data Archiving and ILM related technical knowledge, implementation providing conceptual and detailed technical design to business needs.
• Experience with Third Party data archiving solution expertise like Documentum.
• Understands SAP retention management concepts
• Candidate should have knowledge in regard to dependencies between different archiving objects across all modules. Sequence of archiving.
• Experience in DaRT or similar to DaRt products from other vendors.
• Database growth analysis, knowledge of SAP Suite on Hana Data Archiving
• Multiple SAP instance management using single retention warehouse
• Experience in archiving and closing business documents
• Understanding of SAP Table partitioning
• 7+ years' experience working in SAP with archiving
• Experience working as a member of an Agile software development team
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong verbal and writer communication skills demonstrating technical leadership
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Back to top