Engineer - Network Security Monitoring
Use your skills as an Engineer supporting operations for our Security Engineering platforms as you…
- Work directly with Cyber Fusion Center engineers to support and maintain large Network Security Monitor grid.
- Coordinate Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) with Network Security Monitor hardware vendors
- Level 1 support for monitoring sensors, incident triage, ticket resolution
- Identify hardware optimization opportunities for monitoring sensors.
- Oversee preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Comfortable with Linux systems (CentOS, RHEL)
- Comfortable with Orchestration software (Salt, Chef, etc)
- Comfortable with Monitoring software (Nagios, Datadog, etc)
- Experience with enterprise product lifecycle
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years total work experience
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top