Engineer - Corporate Systems
JOIN US AS AN ENGINEER
About This Opportunity –Non-Surveillance Engineer
- Contribute to activities ensuring architectural and operational requirements are met
- Utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement infrastructure hardware, software or other technical components
- Resolve hardware, operational, infrastructure and application incidents
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Resolve all functional and technical incidents, minimum 2 years experience in Production Support operation.
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve problems to ensure smooth workflow
- Collaborate with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build, implementation and support processes.
- Hands on experience in development, testing and troubleshooting Windows and web software applications
- Participate in requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Enhancement, Testing, Migration, Documentation and implementation of applications.
- Exposure to CICD (Continuous Improvement/ Continuous deployment) implementation using opensource technologies like GitHUB
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years total work experience
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Overall 3-5 years of Engineering Experience in Core Development, My SQL, Post Production Support operation, and/or Package Implementation.
- Basic knowledge of .Net or Java/Powershell/Ruby coding and scripting skills to develop or implement core and on demand solutions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Post Production Support
Back to top