Engineer - Corporate Systems
JOIN US AS AN ENGINEER
About This Opportunity –Non-Surveillance Engineer
- Contribute to activities ensuring architectural and operational requirements are met
- Utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement infrastructure hardware, software or other technical components
- Resolve hardware, operational, infrastructure and application incidents
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Resolve all functional and technical incidents, minimum 2 years experience in Production Support operation.
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve problems to ensure smooth workflow
- Collaborate with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build, implementation and support processes.
- Hands on experience in development, testing and troubleshooting Windows and web software applications
- Participate in requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Enhancement, Testing, Migration, Documentation and implementation of applications.
- Exposure to CICD (Continuous Improvement/ Continuous deployment) implementation using opensource technologies like GitHUB
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years total work experience
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Overall 3-5 years of Engineering Experience in Core Development, My SQL, Post Production Support operation, and/or Package Implementation.
- Basic knowledge of .Net or Java/Powershell/Ruby coding and scripting skills to develop or implement core and on demand solutions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Post Production Support
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top