Director - Security Engineering
Director - Security Engineering Apply Now Job ID INF000BH3 Date posted 08/31/2017 Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Serve as the strategic interface with partners for the purpose of IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management
- Communicate technology strategy and any related issues to technical and non-technical audiences including business and technical partners
- Lead implementation according to strategies and plans for projects/platforms, ensuring overall alignment to the IT strategy
- Perform to resource planning, cost estimation, budget development and cost control.
- Forecast staff needs, coaching, motivating and developing team members
- BA/BA or equivalent work experience, may require advanced degree
- 10-12 years progressively responsible technology experience
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top