Director Process Engineer - Lean Six Sigma
Director Process Engineer will work to lead, alongside change leaders from the business, to redesign end-to-end processes and deployment of the lean system to a process or business area (e.g. business areas include: Merchandising, Stores, Supply Chain, and Business Support). Through their leadership, Process Engineering Experts will create an environment that promotes continuous improvement of business processes, increases consistency, reduces guest pain points and empowers team members to enhance the value of the service they provide to guests.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads process diagnostics to identify impactful opportunities for operational improvements across end to end value streams
- Supports change leaders through each phase of deployment, including the development of a process-specific plan for design, pilot, and sustain phases
- Coaches process teams and change leaders on the standard lean systems, tools, techniques, mindsets and behaviors
- Delivers lean system training and leadership coaching to process teams and change leaders
- Enables implementation at scale
- Develops impact objectives and progress tracking mechanism against objectives
- Utilizes problem solving efforts on key projects to improve quality, reduce cost and eliminate waste
- Provides leaders with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top