Director Engineering, Property Management
JOIN US AS AN ENGINEERING DIRECTOR, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Lead an engineering team to support the design, construction and operations of Target’s evolving real estate portfolio. Direct supervision of engineering team members. Is a senior member of the engineering leadership team; participates in strategic talent and business planning, as well as, goal development activities. Drive collaboration and deliver optimized programmatic technical/engineering solutions that fulfil Target’s goals and objectives. Partner with internal teams, as well as external companies and agencies to assure the successful completion of all engineering programs including design of new facilities and remodel efforts, sustainability programs, energy management efforts, innovation, and existing properties support.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Engineering Director you’ll take the lead as you…
- Build a positive work environment that promotes team development, encourages collaboration and team engagement
- Provide Technical Leadership within discipline and thorough understanding of how work affects other disciplines.
- Manage Financial Resources: Oversee the development, forecasting and management of capital and expense budgets for assigned function or department including operating requirements, equipment and material purchases, and program funding. Strategize and implement ways to manage and minimize consultant fees.
- Strategize and implement ways to improve productivity, design, accuracy, and completeness of work. Prioritize and align projects and assignments. Provide technical oversight and assistance to other departments as required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering
- Ten years experience including responsibility for leading a team
- Proficient in the design and knowledgeable in the operation of commercial building engineered systems.
- Possess well developed knowledge of commercial building design and construction processes.
- Fosters a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively establishes and cultivates abroad network of contacts both within and outside the organization
Back to top