Description: About this Opportunity
Advise Marketing and Customer Experience functions of Target on making the right decisions/interventions using advanced analytics and insights. Use a combination of Machine Learning, Optimization and Consumer Behavior theories to improve customer experience and improve marketing effectiveness.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
1. Interfaces with the Target business representatives to proactively identify opportunities, validate business hypotheses for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
• Develop business acumen and cultivate client relationships
• Study statistical methodologies.
2. Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging methodologies.
• Follow appropriate analytical methodology including testing/baseline/measurement/comparators strategy.
• Identify data sources.
3. Performs statistical analysis to advise on business decisions.
• Gathers required data and performs data analysis to support business need.
• Evaluates, processes, analyzes, and interprets statistical data
• Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining and statistical modeling
• Develops, and delivers analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models. - need to incorporate scope of work
• Under guidance, conducts analysis and benefits/risk assessment to estimate outcomes and validate analysis.
4. Communicates to share knowledge and findings
• Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand
• Communicate impact of proposed solutions to business partners
5. Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects
• Participate in knowledge sharing system to support cyclical and iterative model builds.
• Translate scientific methodology to business terms.
• Adheres to corporate information protection standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-3 years relevant experience (e.g. quantitative related degree)
Back to top