There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for an energetic, motivated Support Associate. We're searching for a self-starter who can proactively handle customer and merchant service and support across our client base. We offer a competitive salary and a healthy set of benefits.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved successfully
- Managing the resolution of system and communication issues with merchants (e.g. restaurants / campuses)
- Proactively maintaining quality standards and SLAs for support
- Operating in the proprietary Tapingo back office management system
- Managing recurring projects and reports
- Managing product feedback and communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to solve problems in real time
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Comfort with technical systems, both familiar and unfamiliar
- Comfort when dealing with ambiguous situations
- Interest in growing and learning fast in a startup environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Past experience in a customer or technical support role preferred
- Customer Service
- Content Management
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical,dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance & disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top