The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for a jaw-droppingly amazing Senior Designer who will help take our products to the next level.
Working closely with the product and engineering teams, the Senior UX Designer will help shape Tapingo’s product identity and personality. You’ll take great thinking and strategy and translate it into product assets and flows that touch every corner of the company.
The ideal candidate has experience in creating products that forge profound emotional connections between people and products. Experience in web and mobile is a must and a willingness to execute at all levels, no matter how micro or macro—is an absolute must.
You’ll have a powerful voice in shaping Tapingo’s direction as a brand. You’ll be given clear objectives and goals, and a high degree of trust and respect. You’ll always be given guidance and advice when you ask for it. And you’ll be treated as a true colleague, not an employee.
- Work within the product and engineering teams to help forge Tapingo’s UI and UX, including design principles and approach
- Translate Tapingo’s core value proposition into a range of assets across iOS, Android, and web
- Produce user experiences for a B2C and B2B audience to stimulate adoption and uptake
- Execute on every level, from strategy to day-to-day assets
- At least 5 years visual, graphic, and/or UX design
- A proven history of creating user-friendly, lovable mobile experiences
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, presentation software
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
We can promise you that the opportunities and design challenges at Tapingo are unique - from our consumer facing apps used by students to buy their daily coffee and meals, the courier app used by our delivery teams, to the business facing in-store iPad apps and web dashboards.