Senior Product Manager
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from inception to production: Identify challenges, design solutions, set priorities and guide product development
- Work closely with designers and developers, leading feature design and their execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product
- 4+ years of B2C & B2B Product Management experience .
- Strong technical understanding, Someone who feels comfortable to work closely with development teams.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Proven track record of UX work - visual design considerations, patterns, standards and standard methodologies.
- An ability to optimize conversion’s rate and and at the same time being data-oriented thinker and showing strong product analytics skills.
- An experienced in running A/B tests and using data to improve the product
See Inside the Office of Tapingo
Tapingo is improving the way people buy things by solving a key problem—lack of time. The company’s innovative mobile app lets users browse the menus of nearby locations, customize orders, pay, then choose between delivery or pickup. Leveraging mobile technology, Tapingo is empowering users to #StopWaiting for the things they need so they can focus on the things that matter.
Back to top