Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
You will be responsible to design, implement, and maintain various mission-critical and technology advanced systems in our product. In addition, you will make sure dev teams have all the infrastructure that they need. You'll take ownership of Continuous Integration and deployment processes for our product involving cloud infrastructure.
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Experience working with live, large-scale production systems
- Must have extensive proven experience with: Linux, AWS and Docker
- Experience with web operation, architecture design, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Scripting super-powers, monitoring systems knowledge, security best-practices
- Continuous Deployment & Integration tools
Experience with the following is a big plus
- Monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios/Icinga, Graphite, Kibana, etc)
- Apache Kafka
- Configuration management tools (Consul, ZooKeeper)
- Cluster management tools (Mesos, Swarm, Kubernetes)
Back to top