- Maintain a strong understanding of Tapingo’s revenue streams and associated partnership programs (e.g., revenue sharing)
- Monitor, map and validate the set-up of customers in the systems.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales and Technical Operations to ensure we have the data we need to reconcile, bill customers and pay partners on a weekly basis.
- Own monthly revenue close including quantitative analysis, account reconciliations and generation of journal entries.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Tapingo revenue including cost of revenue.
- Ensure accurate US GAAP reporting and compliance of key controls while proactively improving processes.
- Assist with annual audits and preparation of reporting analytics.
- Assist with other projects as needed; working closely with the CFO and Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 5+ years overall experience with at least 2 years of revenue accounting experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in high transaction, technology centric business (e.g., e-commerce)
- A fundamental understanding of Accounts Receivables
- Superb Excel skills
- Amazing communications and collaboration skills with both finance and non-finance teams
- Excellent attention to detail and a love for problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- An awesome team player
- CPA: Big 4
- Experience with QuickBooks, Tableau & Bill.com
- At least 2 years of GL experience
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience with reconciliation matching software
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice & opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-growing startup
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top