Courier Hiring and Onboarding Associate - On Demand Delivery
There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Tapingo’s Delivery Operations team plays a critical role in supporting our business’s rapid growth. As a Hiring and Onboarding Associate, you’ll be responsible for building a best-in-class, highly engaged delivery team that consistently delivers top quality service to our customers.
- Recruit and onboard new couriers for our 50 fast-growing markets - hire the right people at the right time to make sure we can keep up with customer demand
- Communicate with applicants to answer questions and move them forward through the process
- Establish performance expectations for new couriers; monitor and manage performance of the fleet over time
- Ensure new and existing delivery team members are highly engaged and energized
- Work with operations leadership to improve processes and products as the business grows
- BA/BS and 1 - 3 years experience in logistics support, operations or equivalent role OR you’re just so awesome we can’t resist you
- Resourceful, scrappy, proactive, and persuasive
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, positive team player!
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, independence (previous start-up experience a plus)
- Availability to work full time hours and some weekends
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top