Operations Associate - Courier Experience
- Recruit and onboard new couriers for our fast-growing markets - hire the right people at the right time to make sure we can keep up with customer demand.
- End-to-end management of courier hiring and onboarding funnel - proactive communication & innovative approach a must.
- Establish performance expectations for new couriers; monitor and manage performance of the fleet over time.
- Work with operations leadership to improve processes and products as the business grows.
- Manage supply/demand balance in your market portfolio to meet key metrics of the business.
- BA/BS and 1 - 3 years experience in logistics support, operations or equivalent role OR you’re just so awesome we can’t resist you
- Resourceful, scrappy, proactive, and persuasive
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, positive team player!
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, independence (previous start-up experience a plus)
- Availability to work full time hours and some weekends
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top