Merchant Operations Associate
Tapingo is the #1 mobile commerce app on campus. Students on 200+ college campuses around the US use Tapingo to get what they want, when they want, where they want. Come and join the Tapingo team on our mission to help customers save time and allow them to wait less, live more!
Do you love helping others? Are you tech savvy? If so, you’d be a great fit for our merchant operations team! As a member of this team, you will be responsible for coaching and working with our campus and merchant partners to address any issues that may arise. From investigating equipment issues to identifying bugs, your curiosity will drive you to excellence in this role.
- Develop deep expertise in Tapingo's systems and equipment
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Tapingo partners
- Collaborate with Tapingo partners to troubleshoot equipment and technical issues
- Identify thematic issues real-time and escalate to appropriate internal teams
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users or partners
- Document all issues in CRM
Skills & Experience
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and weekends
- Client services oriented
- Great communicator and able to explain instructions thoroughly
- Currently live in (or be willing to relocate to) Denver
- Intellectually curious and loves problem solving
- Computer proficiency required
- Organized and ability to follow protocol
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Previous experience in support role a plus!
- Experience with JIRA and Zendesk a plus!
Back to top