The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, we’re on the lookout for a top-notch Integrations Engineer to join our Operations Team. This role is the backbone for new operations as it facilitates internal and external communication and configuration. This position has a real influence on the company’s success, and requires a high level of care and commitment as it bridges the different operational teams (support, external clients, R&D and account managers). If you’re looking for exponential growth opportunities and substantial experience, this is it.
As a member of the Tech Operations department, you will be the first line of service for campus IT, including hardware, networking, and integrations. You’ll work with the team to lead technical implementation for all clients. You’ll support all departments to ensure effective operations through quantitative analysis.
You’re scrappy, energetic, and entrepreneurial. You’re excited about doing what it takes to help the team succeed.
- Provide advanced technical and operational support for all existing and new clients
- Communicate with campuses and external vendors to facilitate projects in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal and external parties regarding persistent problems and ways to solve them
- Resolve technical problems and identify systemwide patterns
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot hardware and network configurations remotely
- Monitor alerts and create reports in order to identify and investigate problems early
- Maintain operational documentation
- Travel occasionally (about one domestic trip every two months)
- Contribute to company vision and direction by helping to establish best practices and driving strategic decisions as we grow
- BS in Information systems/IT/Engineering/Computer Science/IT and networking knowledge
- 1-3 years work or related experience
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- BONUS: Python experience, 2+ years PostgreSQL/mySQL/SQL experience
A strong candidate will NOT
- Like to be micromanaged. We just don’t do that.
- Crumble at the idea of voluntarily taking on a task they’ve never done before
- Be constrained by their job description
- Be afraid of learning something every day
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top