Inside Sales Associate
- National sales outreach, cold calling into prospective partners
- Making contact with prospective and existing customers via telephone / email
- Scheduling online and in person meetings with Director, VP & C-level prospects for sales team
- Online demonstrations of company products and services
- Reporting against specific performance metrics and goals
- Meeting and exceeding sales and productivity targets
- Close interaction with Outside Sales Team
- Development and execution of a plan to meet goals and individual quota
- Maintaining an up-to-the-minute level of product and procedural knowledge regarding the Tapingo solution
- Managing all opportunities within Salesforce
- Some travel – up to 20%.
- Doing what it takes to succeed
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' related work experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Higher Education market experience is a major plus
- Positive, can-do attitude, and sense of humor are both absolutely required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a major plus.
- Competitive salary
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Happy hours and offsites
- A voice
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top