Head of Human Resources
- Champion an ethical and social conscience throughout the company, ensuring compliance with multi-state policies and regulations.
- Initiate and develop strong, pro-active collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Lead and reinforce our culture that values teamwork and kindness, as well as professional and personal development.
- Partner with business leaders to evolve the organizational structure in anticipation of continued growth and opportunities.
- Support Tapingo's growth by developing and scaling HR activities such as workforce planning, compliance, HR systems, talent evaluation, and subcontracting.
- Develop the tools and processes to manage a larger and more diverse workforce, as well as new functions and international operations.
- Responsible for a broad-based talent agenda designed to recruit, develop, motivate and retain the best talent, positioning Tapingo as the employer of choice.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years in progressive Human Resources and Recruiting roles, preferably with a mixture of start-up and corporate experience.
- Excellent leadership skills, as evidenced by a track record of hiring, retaining, developing and motivating the very best world class talent.
- Able to lead an evolution in key areas like succession planning, talent acquisitions/retention, and diversity.
- Proven experience across a broad range of HR functions including recruiting, L&D, compliance and compensation, and benefits.
- S/he will lead the human resources organization and ensure best practices are in place to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce, one with an unwavering focus and commitment to customers.
- S/he will serve as a business partner to the executive leadership team, and will develop strong, proactive and collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top