There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for people that love growing businesses by solving complex operational and business problems. As a Tapingo Growth Manager you would be responsible for all aspects of the post-sales relationships and achieving our objectives with our campuses and merchants. You would lead the charge in launching Tapingo on college campuses, driving engagement with students, and managing senior relationships with university and food service operators.
- Own the entire post-sales relationship with Tapingo signed accounts
- Project manage the operational set-up and deployment of each campus launch, including on demand delivery
- Manage the growth and success of each campus, through planning and implementation of market strategies and maintenance of client partnership
- Provide exceptional client service, proactively problem solve to identify and resolve any account issues
- Lead cross-functional execution of product implementation with Product, Engineering, Operations, and Support
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics in each market
- Use data to determine priorities for campus specific initiatives
- Pursue up-sell opportunities for new business by showing the value of Tapingo’s program on campus
- 3-5 years experience in relevant field(top tier consulting, banking, accounting, marketing)
- Track record of building strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly analytical and data driven, with strong proficiency in Excel
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Exceptionally detail oriented and can multi-task in your sleep
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, works independently, and thrives in a fast paced environment (previous start-up experience a plus)
- An opportunity to travel across the nation to university campuses in various cities
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top