Engineering Team Lead - Data Infrastructure
Your day will include:
- Manage the roadmap for data in Tapingo.
- Build and design the data pipeline of Tapingo from multiple micro-services.
- Ensure data is accurate and up to date across the system.
- Define which metrics are used to analyze which datasets across the company.
- Develop best practices for Test design and execution, and data interrogation.
- MBA or M.Sc. In information system, industrial engineering or related fields - big advantage.
- Minimum of five years of experience in experience in data roles, including analytics.
- Experience with BI, ETLs and data architecture.
- Object oriented experience - Must. Python is a huge advantage.
- Solid understanding RDBMS and NOSQL databases architecture.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Redash, etc.
- Business oriented - You will ask to deliver solutions to the most painful business problems and key stockholders.
- "Can do" attitude with strong personal skills.
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top