There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Right now, we’re looking for a strong entrepreneur who loves building products and growing businesses through partnerships. The right person will see opportunities in third party relationships where others don't.
The Director of Business Development will help us grow our user base through strategic distribution partnerships, drive revenue with third-party monetization, and build new products and features by forming product-centric partnerships.
- Drive large scale distribution partnerships thatexponentially grow our position in the market
- Work with Product and Engineering to identify andenable new products and features through partnerships.
- Develop and implement an undefined and nascent businessdevelopment strategy
- Project manage cross-functional teams of productmanagers, engineers, and legal to execute key strategic partnerships
- 7+ years of relevant experience in business developmentand/or product management
- Proven track record in structuring and negotiatingcomplex partnerships from scratch
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changingrequirements and ambiguity
- Startup experience is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice