Director of B2B Marketing
- Work with the sales and partnerships team to develop marketing objectives that support sales and acquisition goals
- Develop strategies and tactics for achieving these goals, and track performance metrics to evaluate success
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics for marketing programs and campaigns, and manage marketing budget and ROI for all programs.
- Increase brand awareness and thought leadership in the higher-education community and other target verticals.
- Engage with outside vendors/agencies as needed to execute on marketing campaign strategies.
- Develop & execute an effective B2B Social Media strategy.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in a marketing role, preferably in technology.
- Previous experience developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Experience in targeting audiences with effective storytelling, testimonials, and case studies.
- Digital marketing experience, including prior experience developing and implementing, digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Experience with messaging, content strategy and creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and teams.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top