Director of B2B Marketing
Tapingo is seeking a Director of B2B Marketing to plan and execute our marketing initiatives in the higher-education community and beyond. This person needs to combine a highly analytical mindset, identifying key opportunities in our marketing strategy, with a creative and execution-focused approach to spreading brand awareness and lead generation to potential clients. The role will focus on broad-based brand and messaging campaigns as well as targeted campaigns with specific engagement and funnel-progression goals. It will function across physical and digital channels.
The ideal candidate can work independently and collaboratively with little direction. They can provide can provide innovative marketing ideas and solutions and excel at execution. They are always focused on outcomes.
- Work with the sales and partnerships team to develop marketing objectives that support sales and acquisition goals
- Develop strategies and tactics for achieving these goals, and track performance metrics to evaluate success
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics for marketing programs and campaigns, and manage marketing budget and ROI for all programs.
- Increase brand awareness and thought leadership in the higher-education community and other target verticals.
- Engage with outside vendors/agencies as needed to execute on marketing campaign strategies.
- Develop & execute an effective B2B Social Media strategy.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in a marketing role, preferably in technology.
- Previous experience developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Experience in targeting audiences with effective storytelling, testimonials, and case studies.
- Digital marketing experience, including prior experience developing and implementing, digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Experience with messaging, content strategy and creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and teams.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Back to top