- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Proficient in Linux and AWS.
- Experience with Docker, Ansible or Puppet.
- Proven development experience in any language (python is a big bonus).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodology.
- Experienced with microservices architecture.
- Scripting super-powers, monitoring systems knowledge, security best-practices.
- Working with K8S/Docker Swarm/Mesos.
- Experience working with big data production systems such as Kafka, Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, ELK and etc.
- Experience with web operation, architecture design, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios/Icinga, Graphite, Kibana, New relic)
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top