- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Proficient in Linux and AWS.
- Experience with Docker, Ansible or Puppet.
- Proven development experience in any language (python is a big bonus).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodology.
- Experienced with microservices architecture.
- Scripting super-powers, monitoring systems knowledge, security best-practices.
- Working with K8S/Docker Swarm/Mesos.
- Experience working with big data production systems such as Kafka, Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, ELK and etc.
- Experience with web operation, architecture design, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios/Icinga, Graphite, Kibana, New relic)
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Senior Growth Manager
Chad works across teams at Tapingo to ensure that the organization’s variety of partner relationships are successful, both for the company and for Tapingo’s partners.
Back to top