Grubhub TLV is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will revolutionize scalable systems by building and maintaining our production system infrastructure that serves millions of users, processing hundreds of millions of dollars yearly using cutting edge technologies. You will be working side by side with our engineering teams, product managers and peers to make a great impact on our significant business growth.
- Building and maintaining our production system infrastructure that runs all of Grubhub TLV’s services.Developing, managing & improving our cloud based infrastructure composed of EC2 instances, K8S clusters, Serverless apps & more.Developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines & integrations.Adopting & Integrating open source technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Mastery in Linux and microservices architecture (RedHat \ CentOS and Ubuntu) and AWS Experience with designing, building and operating highly available distributed systems
- Experience in at least one of the following container orchestrators: Kubernetes/OpenShift/ECSProven development experience in any language (python is a big bonus).
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.Experience with Docker/K8SExperience Ansible or Puppet.
Back to top