Grubhub TLV is looking for a passionate data engineer to be part of a data driver company and join our data team. You will change the way restaurants are operating and the impact millions of diners in the US by building cutting edge analytical systems for store managers and key decision makers. You will work closely and support all levels of stakeholders including product managers, business users, and customers and provide high-quality solutions for complex data problems.
- Develop complex ETL processes using different tools (e.g Spark, Luigi and others).
- Process huge data sets of unstructured data from various data sources such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch and third-party API.
- Own data integrity and quality.
- 4+ years experience in designing and implementing large data systems models.
- 2+ years experience with python.
- Mastering SQL including complex queries and stored procedures
- Experience with one or more of the following: Redshift, Elasticsearch, Mongo, Mysql, hive, athena, Spark
- MBA or M.Sc. in information systems, industrial engineering or related fields - strong advantage
Back to top