The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for a Content Associate. This is the perfect position for an exceptionally detail oriented, highly logical thinker who will take pride in presenting content consistently and clearly for the users of our mobile app. Working alongside our Growth and Deployment teams, this role is a key contributor in delivering a high quality product to our merchants and our users.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collect and confirm data for all new merchants on the site (this involves communicating with merchants’ venues and internal teams)
- Create merchant menus
- Edit existing merchant information
- Provide project support for other content tasks
- Dive in and contribute to other business areas as needed/appropriate (we’re a startup!)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written language skills, including spelling, grammar, syntax, and other mechanics
- A familiarity with major English style guides (eg AP, Chicago, MLA)
- The ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with larger teams
- An uncanny knack for spotting tiny errors (you’ve probably already spotted at least one in this job description)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Comfort with technical systems, both familiar and unfamiliar
- A can-do attitude and absolutely no fear of diving right in!
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top