Campus Marketing Associate
- Identify and locate the heartbeat of a campus through the Campus Ambassador Program
- Engage key campus groups & influencers to assist in viral adoption of Tapingo
- Drive awareness through word of mouth, campus events, and targeted marketing initiatives
- Troubleshoot operational and technical problems on the spot
Leadership & Management
- Effective leadership of the Campus Ambassador Program.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of college students to make Tapingo an integral and relevant part of a student's life through grassroots executions on/off campus.
- Ensure the Campus Ambassador Program engages new users and drives registrations to expand the consumer base.
- Drive merchant POS and visibility at and around campus in close collaboration with the area sales team.
- Actively participate in meetings with Growth team to align marketing and sales strategies and determine best strategic employment of Campus Ambassadors during sales drives or launches.
- Activate campus relationships and integrate Tapingo marketing strategies into functional and brand building opportunities with college students on and off campus.
- Utilize well-trained Campus Ambassadors as a work force for events and projects.
- Drive (360 degree) innovative programming targeting the college audience while integrating digital marketing and social media initiatives to amplify message
- Work in close collaboration with the National Marketing Manager to ensure alignment.
- Set clear goals with the Campus Ambassador to ensure the implementation of the strategic focus in market and coach the CA to continually reinforce best practice and delivery against a defined strategy.
Planning & Reporting
- Develop campus plans that engage new users and expand the consumer base through registrations, while increasing orders and engagement
- Empower each Campus Ambassador to play an active role in the planning process to ensure a constant flow of fresh mission ideas to grow user base
- Support the Director of Marketing in developing & executing campaigns nationwide through playbook and best practice development to ensure cohesive strategy, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics at the campus level
- Leverage national campaigns to support digital marketing and new business initiatives; including occasions campaigns, new merchant launches, campus faculty influencer programs, brand building events
- Integrate digital marketing and social media initiatives into campus planning
- Manage expense reports, budget authorization and all other administrative paperwork for direct report responsibilities
- Complete weekly 1:1s and monthly recaps to share best practices with company and fellow Campus Ambassadors in other regions
- 2–3 years' experience in relevant field, management. Leadership experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage, coach, and mentor a team
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting, and training abilities
- Doer with a track record of accomplishment
- Creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process
- Strong organizational, planning and project management competencies
- Passion for guerrilla & grassroots marketing
- Resourceful, scrappy, and creative nature
- Capacity to travel the majority of the school year
- Exceptional detail orientation and ability to multi-task in your sleep
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, ability to work independently and thrives in a fast paced environment (previous startup experience a plus)
- A cover letter that leaves no doubt that you are the right person for the job
- Competitive salary
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time of
- fMedical,dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Meet Some of Tapingo's Employees
Sophie works closely with the Sales Team. Once they’ve closed a deal, she takes the new client through the deployment process and then manages the ongoing relationship.
Back to top