Campus Launch Associate
There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for a Campus Launch Associate who is determined to make Tapingo the most outstanding service to ever hit college campuses.
You are fearless when it comes to approaching groups of strangers and your excitement about Tapingo gets others excited. You are no stranger to travel and would love life as a road-warrior. Multitasking on in-flight wi-fi and living out of your suitcase gets you pumped up.
The ideal candidate has a "make-it-happen" attitude, loves challenges, has an awesome personality and is super-excited to contribute to a fast growing start-up.
Please note that this is a full-time position and not an internship.
- Set foot onto a campus and generate buzz about Tapingo in a short amount of time
- Identify and locate the heartbeat of a campus
- Engage key campus groups & influencers to assist in viral adoption of Tapingo
- Drive awareness through word of mouth, campus events and targeted marketing initiatives
- Troubleshoot operational and technical problems on the spot
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics at the campus level
- 2- 3 years experience in relevant field (marketing, community management, or launcher)
- Passion for guerrilla & grassroots marketing
- Resourceful, scrappy and creative nature
- Track record for achieving results and generating awareness and engagement around a product
- Capacity to travel the majority of the school-year
- Exceptional detail orientation and ability to multi-task in your sleep
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, works independently, and thrives in a fast paced environment (previous start-up experience a plus)
- A cover letter that leaves no doubt that you are the right person for the job
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical,dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
Back to top