Automation Infrastructure Engineer/Leader
Hands-on experience in planning, designing and implementing front-end, back-end, and system automation tools from scratch.
Proficiency in creating and running automated Test Plan scenarios to ensure quality of system and its internal/external interfaces. Analyzing and validating execution results.
As we work with exciting, cutting edge technologies, we require innovation and creative ‘out of the box’ thinking on test approach and execution.
Strong, proven experience in test automation, automation tools, and test frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience writing automation infrastructure from scratch. including load, API web and mobile.
- Proven experience with Object Oriented programming language - Preferred python.
- Experience with CI - Prefered Jenkins
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills - Must
- Deep understanding of Web testing - Selenium, HTML, CSS.
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as appium - Advantage
- Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle
- Solid development habits and practices
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment...no choice
- Paid time off
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour
- A voice
We can promise you that the opportunities and technical challenges at Tapingo are unique - from our consumer facing apps used by students to buy their daily coffee and meals, the courier app used by our delivery teams, to the business facing in-store iPad apps and web dashboards.
Back to top