TapInfluence Intern - Copywriter
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our Anchor Tenants: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team strategically and creatively!
We’re looking for an eloquent Copywriter Intern to join the TapInfluence Marketing team. In this role you’ll work closely with marketing, editorial, creative and more on an array of exciting content projects. Blog posts and case study research galore! If you’re a creative wordsmith with a passion for content and social media, we’d love to hear from you.
- Contribute to the blog on a daily basis
- Assist with writing copy for social media ads, emails, and landing pages
- Write and edit Facebook posts, Tweets and Instagram captions
- Proofread and edit social posts to ensure copy is error-free and on-brand
- Currently pursuing a four-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications English or Journalism
- A self starter who learns quickly
- Able to stay on task while working independently, but is also a team player
- Passionate about social media and influecer marketing
- Extremely detail-oriented. If you noticed the typo in the previous sentence, that’s a good sign
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and demanding start-up environment
This internship will be unpaid for 10-15 hrs per week. We offer a relaxed dress code, monthly happy hours, free lunch every Wednesday, snacks, and MacBook computers. We will work with you to gain course credit during your time with us.
Back to top