Senior/Lead Product Manager
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re the most well funded in our space, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our core tenets: Grit, Authenticity, Agility, Value, and Accountability to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
We are a small team with big plans, looking to solve an $8 billion dollar problem. As a key member of our Product team, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help design our brand-new platform powered by the latest technologies. You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact for customers!
- Assume end-to-end product ownership for Tap’s platform and offerings
- Work with cross functional development teams to define and implement business strategies, requirements, product roadmaps, services, offerings and new features (ie. Data Science, Data Engineering, Customer Success/Account Management, etc)
- Collaborate with engineers, specifying and detailing the product vision
- Gather, research and define product and business requirements both internally and from customers
- Write user stories and coordinate efforts to: scope, schedule, and deploy new feature sets
- Research competitors and possible new features
- Manage cross functional communication to ensure all business and technical stakeholder’s needs are prioritized appropriately and new features in the roadmap and their roll outs are messaged effectively.
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interest in UX / UI and passion for building great products that customers love
- Experience with Agile product management, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a variety of teams
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide variety of audiences
- Experience with digital marketplaces a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related quantitative field and at least five years of experience in product management.
Our Commitment to You:
- Above market comp (cash, equity, bonus)
- All the usual perks & benefits (food, top of the line gear, awesome office space, quality medical/dental/vision, 401k)
- Opportunity to make an impact and own a meaningful chunk -- no micromanagement, and true ownership
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI. TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Express, SunTrust, and WhiteWave Foods and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne, and Ketchum, among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, free lunch every day, and MacBook computers. Oh yeah, and an awesome team you want to win with!
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top