Senior/Lead Front End Engineer
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our core tenets: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
We are a small team with big plans, looking to solve an $8 billion dollar problem. As a key member of our Engineering team, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help architect our brand-new platform powered by the latest technologies. You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact!
- New Technology. You will have the opportunity to work with emergent technology, and help us set new standards for the industry as a whole.
- We are the experts. We’ve done this for years, first as an agency, and now as a SaaS platform with real revenue from enterprise customers.
- Ground floor. We just raised a large amount of venture capital, but we are small team. You will have broad impact. You will have true ownership.
- You are passionate. You are opinionated. You have expertise. You get stuff done, and know how to balance engineering and hacking. You are fun.
- You share a strong passion about code quality and best practices.
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other teammates to achieve great results.
- You mastered CSS/HTML. You already use PostCSS and cssnext. You are the go-to for cross-browser compatibility issues.
- You enjoy designing and building frontend architectures and components.
- You have a strong sense of UI/UX best practices.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment. You are an efficient collaborator and know how to work with design and product to #GetStuffDone.
- You want a challenge, to do your best work, grow and help others flourish.
Our Commitment to You:
- Above market comp (cash, equity, bonus)
- All the usual perks & benefits (food, top of the line gear, awesome office space, good medical/dental/vision, 401k)
- Opportunity to make an impact and own a meaningful chunk -- no micromanagement, and true ownership
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI.
TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Express, SunTrust, and P&G and top agencies such as Golin, Havas and Ketchum among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, free lunch every day, and MacBook computers. Oh yeah, and an awesome team you want to win with! #TapRaptors #Relentless #Resilience
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top