Senior Business Analyst, Product Strategy
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We automate the process of influencer marketing to enable brands to generate 16x more sales than other forms of digital advertising. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our anchor tenants: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team.
As a data-driven technology company, TapInfluence is looking for a customer-facing Business Analyst who can transform years worth of platform data into actionable insights. This role reports to the VP of Product Strategy at the company’s offices located in Mountain View, CA.
- Evaluate and understand overall digital marketing budgets of ideal customers and prospects, determine how their Chief Experience Officer (CXO) look at marketing spend, and build business cases for reallocation of marketing budget to digital/influencer marketing
- Perform customized analytics work and modeling as a premium service for customers
- Conduct data mining and analysis of platform data to inform thought leadership content, prove the effectiveness of certain creative strategies, and create competitive/market intelligence
- Work closely with Sales to build business cases for prospects during the discovery process
- Guide business understanding of customer behavior and industry benchmarks from the platform through development of ongoing reports and regular readouts to the leadership team
- Work with partners like Nielsen Catalina Solutions along with customers to conduct sales lift and brand lift studies and attribution modeling
- Work closely with the Data Science and Data Engineering teams to understand where Tap’s platform data lives, what we can extract from it, and what is missing so we can better collect data that is important to the business
- Own and administer Looker to query the platform’s database and develop custom reports and dashboards
Measures of Success:
- ICP Customers are able to understand the true business impact of their influencer marketing campaigns, and can justify allocating spend to this channel
- TapInfluence is publishing cutting edge research, co-branded studies, and other industry-leading content monthly based on Tap’s proprietary data sets or partnerships with vendors like Nielsen Catalina
- TapInfluence is putting quantitative understanding behind all creative strategies and creating true attribution to justify its legitimacy as a true marketing channel
- 3+ years as a business analyst or data analyst
- Consulting experience or experience working at a digital agency a plus
- High level of communication with C-level executives and customers
- Ability to do advanced analytic modeling, SQL queries, work with databases like MySQL, Postgres, and Redshift, and create advanced ROI frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively projected to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI.
TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, free lunch every day, and MacBook computers.
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top