Enterprise Account Executive
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our Anchor Tenants: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
Tap is invested in growing an enterprise team of salespeople who understand how exciting it is to be in the midst of defining a market. Influencer Marketing is an educational, consultative, and complex sale all at once. We are building out an outbound process that will bring Influencer Marketing even further into the MarTech and AdTech space. This role is regionally based in the Denver, Colorado office.
Who You Are:
- Must possess a deep understanding of the advertising marketing space; influencer and content experience a plus
- High integrity, aggressive, consultative and driven. We are looking for uncommonly relentless sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering thought leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A willingness to pivot, sometimes hard, required - remember, we are a start-up!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections with Fortune 1000 C-Suite executives.
- Solid experience. Minimum 7-10 years of online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue, and customer growth
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. This one is a must – the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with major brand marketers. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at TapInfluence
What You'll Do:
- Overall responsibility for cold, outbound sales into named accounts
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key accounts
- Manage, on a regular basis, pipeline development, territory planning, forecasting, lead generation, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations and closing
- Execute business-value-driven content marketing opportunities in each account and throughout your region.
- Partner with Account Management division to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with large direct clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with product team
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI. TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Kraft, SunTrust, and P&G and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne and Amp among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, free Wednesday lunch, and MacBook computers. Oh yeah, and an awesome team you want to win with! #TapRaptors #Relentless #Resilience
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top