Data Engineer/Scientist (Director, Architect or Mid-Level)
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our Anchor Tenants: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
Advertising is drowning, and disruptive tactics like banner ads, pop-ups, interstitials, and instant-play videos have destroyed consumer trust. We’re poised to disrupt the broken industry and help brands get heard again. With our software platform, brands leverage powerful social influencers through blogs, Instagram, YouTube, and other channels to distribute valuable content—not self-serving ads—to targeted consumer audiences.
We are a small team with big plans, and as a member, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help architect our brand-new platform powered by the latest big data (Apache Spark, Scala) and web technologies (React / Node). You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact. With this platform, you will fix advertising.
What We’re Looking For:
- Agile, outspoken, passionate experts who hunger for a challenge, share a commitment to reaching the highest level of success and helping others do the same
- Production experience with Apache Spark, Scala and related technologies moving “big data” through a real-time analytics and ingestion pipeline
- Firm grasp of data science principles: basic (basic data cleansing, regressions, bayesian, logic model selection, basic gradient descent) and advanced (clustering - beyond “just k-means,” deeper machine learning, NLP, advanced algorithms).
- Production experience with scale, clustering, concurrency, JVM memory model
Our Commitment to You:
- True ownership over your work: you’re empowered in your impact and we won’t cripple you with micromanagement
- Above-market compensation: cash, equity, and a generous bonus structure
- Competitive benefits: top-of-the-line equipment, stimulating office space, catering, 401K, and quality medical/dental/vision care
- Offices in Mountain View, CA, Boulder, CO and Denver, CO
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI.
TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Kraft, SunTrust, and P&G and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne and Amp among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
HQ is in Boulder, the entrepreneurial heart of Colorado, with a second hub in Silicon Valley. The company is driven by a culture that rewards talent, grit and hustle and every employee is committed to helping marketers, influencers and consumers Get Heard.
In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, a dog friendly office, monthly happy hours, free lunch every Wednesday, and MacBook computers. Oh yea, and an awesome team you want to win with! #TapRaptors #Relentless #Resilience
Back to top