TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re the most well funded in our space, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our core tenets: Grit, Authenticity, Agility, Value, and Accountability to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
We are a small team with big plans, looking to solve an $8 billion dollar problem. As a key member of our Customer Success team, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help strategize customers digital marketing strategy using our platform powered by the latest technologies. You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact for customers!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research dedicated customer accounts, their competitive landscapes, and their industries.
- Develop customized influencer strategies that drive the brand’s overall business objectives, differentiate those brands from competitors, and integrate with the brand’s marketing calendar and KPIs.
- Serve as an industry expert in multiple fields, including but not limited to:
- All social networks - Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, Google+, Snapchat
- Influencer verticals - Beauty, Fashion, Millennial, Food, DIY/Home, Automotive, Technology and Social, Sports, Deals, Male, etc
- Audit customer influencer programs and social presence to create and recommend strategies for influencer marketing objectives as part of overall marketing plans
- Partner with the Product Team to provide recommendations for the TapInfluence product, based on industry research and trends
- Success KPIs tied to increased assignments and influencer marketing adoption alongside our product
- Minimum of 2 years experience in influencer marketing, preferably working in fashion/beauty, retail, CPG, grocery, or food verticals
- Advanced understanding of social media, content and digital marketing
- Research, analytical, writing, communicating, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate with both users and executives within customer accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with proven success in a high productivity, fast-moving environment (We are a startup!)
- Pattern matching and trendspotting in social media and content
- A true team player with a positive attitude who can work with multiple personalities
- Highly motivated, professional, self-aware and accountable
- MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (4-year degree)
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI. TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Express, SunTrust, and WhiteWave Foods and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne, and Ketchum, among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, free lunch every day, and MacBook computers. Oh yeah, and an awesome team you want to win with!
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top