TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re the most well funded in our space, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our core tenets: Grit, Authenticity, Agility, Value, and Accountability to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
We are a small team with big plans, looking to solve an $8 billion dollar problem. As a key member of our Account Management team, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help strategize for customers using our platform powered by the latest technologies. You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact for customers!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for TapInfluence’s enterprise customers
- Quarterback and project manage the customer journey, leveraging internal resources and collaborating multiple teams.
- Build the internal case study for the customer, proving the value of influencer marketing through a data-driven business case
- Work closely with TapInfluence strategists to develop integrated campaigns for customers’ overall digital marketing strategies
- Manage the renewal process, including the creation and negotiation of contracts, maintaining a 90%+ renewal rate across the assigned book of business
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Communicate customer feedback to product team
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to eliminate risk factors
- 3+ years of account management/account strategist/csm experience
- History of proactively retaining and renewing customer accounts
- Primary experience in SaaS technology, social media or digital marketing experience a plus
- Proficient user and lover of Salesforce!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Account mapping, competitive analysis, and organizational structure expertise
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Experience working and communicating with executive level and user level contacts
- Strategic consulting surrounding customers digital marketing strategy and how influencer marketing plays a key role
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills, both in person and Web-based
- Critical thinker, solution oriented
- Enthusiastic team player with accountability and determination
- Motivated in cultures of learning and thought leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel guru
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI. TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Express, SunTrust, and WhiteWave Foods and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne, and Ketchum, among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm our policy of accepting applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, sabbatical plan, a relaxed dress code, free lunch every day, and MacBook computers. Oh yeah, and an awesome team you want to win with!
Meet Some of TapInfluence's Employees
Business Development Representative
Nick finds companies that are a good fit for the influencer marketing industry and could benefit from TapInfluence’s products and services, developing leads for the Sales Team.
Back to top