TAMKO has an opening for a Truck Driver at our Rangeline facility in Joplin, Missouri. This position includes a starting hourly wage of $23.44.
The Truck Driver operates a semi-trailer truck to move felt, asphalt materials, cores, polyester and glass mat materials from one facility to another facility in the Joplin area.
Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate semi-trailer truck to move felt, asphalt materials, cores, polyester and glass mat materials.
- Maintain necessary records and inspections as required by MDOT.
- Maintain the equipment in a clean and operational condition.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Operate lift truck in movement of materials in and out of warehouse and to and from trucks.
- Electronically receive raw materials.
- Assist the S/R department as needed.
- Assist in the Glass Plant production as needed.
- Work varying schedules, including nights and weekends in support of 24/7 operations
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- Successfully pass DOT physical.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan and other benefits.
High School or better
At least three year relevant driving experience.
Back to top