TAMKO Building Products LLC is seeking an Information Technology Specialist for the Cypress Waters office in Dallas, Texas. This position will be part of the Client Technology Services team and will be responsible for day-to-day management of our client computer environment. This position will be working on desktops, laptops, hand held devices, servers, applications, services and all account related work associated with these items.
Summary of Essential Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Provide prompt and courteous technical service to a diverse client base.
- Provide local support for IT service desk escalations.
- Provide desktop support.
- Analyze the various parts of an information technology problem properly and develop logical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Certifications/Trainings with Microsoft, Cisco and in relevant technical experiences.
- At least 3 years previous work experience on Desktop & Laptop Hardware with installations and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting network connections and devices.
- Experience using Remote Desktop, VNC, etc.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of various operating systems and software such as Windows 7 & 10, Linux, MS Office, Outlook, and Active Directory.
- Experience on O356 Cloud concepts.
- Understand networking concepts like VPN.
- Experience working on a ticketing system for tracking system issues.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with large scale desktop deployment and remote management tools.
- Knowledge of call center operations; candidates with prior IT experience in a call center environment would be beneficial.
- Advanced communication skills.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods; must be able to operate a computer and other forms of office technology; must be able to effectively communicate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet and occasionally moderate.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Back to top